Interested in writing for us? Follow the guidelines below and send your submission to email@example.com.
- must be written in English.
- must be the author’s own work.
- must be well sourced. Sources should be hyperlinked where appropriate. All assertions (excluding personal testimony) not considered common knowledge should be sourced via hyperlinks like this. Additionally, definitions to terms that aren’t common knowledge should be included within the article or should be linked (i.e. “Overton Window“).
- should include, in addition to the article itself, a biography of the author and (if desired) a clear picture of the author. An author page will be created to include the biography, and will be updated with the most recent submission’s biography. Hyperlinks are allowed and encouraged. (Anonymous articles are accepted in rare circumstances).
- must not promote violence towards any individual or group.
- must not be libelous against any person or organization.
- must be between 500 and 1500 words. Preferably, submissions should be between 600 and 1000 words.
- must disclose any conflict of interest within an “Author’s note” at the end of the article.
BY SUBMITTING, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Submissions, if accepted, will appear exclusively on TheLiberalists.net. To publish elsewhere, permission must be granted from TheLiberalists editors.
- TheLiberalists editors may make small modifications to the submission before publishing to correct for spelling and grammar (if necessary).
TO SUBMIT AN ARTICLE:
- Please send your submission(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Articles should be attached as a word document (.doc or .docx)
- An author biography can be included in the word document. If desired, an author picture can also be included. Bio can be as short as a sentence but no longer than 500 words. Please include your political ideology (summarized in 1-3 words) and your country of residence. Anonymous articles are accepted in rare circumstances.
- The title of the email should be: “Submission: <Article Title>”
- If you have a preference for the article thumbnail, please include it in the word document (must be public domain) along with the link to the image source.